Sunday, June 10, 2012

Birthday Surprise

My husband is such a sweetheart and look at what he did for me on my first birthday as a married girl :)




First thing in the morning, 밥 and 미역국. It is Korean tradition to eat this seaweed soup and white rice on your birthday.  So my dear hubby woke up extra early to make this for me. It actually tasted really good. YUM :9



Then, I come home from work and this is what I find on the table, a custom made Chanel cake.



Up close. Utterly adorable :)



Next, flowers.  I'm so into flowers these days. They make me happy ^^



And last, the grand finale:


I'm such a lucky girl. I absolutely LOVE my bag and my husband. This whole thing makes me giggle like a little 4 year old. hehehehehheheehehheh :D 

2 comments:

  1. u love ur BAG and ur husband. haha not like ur HUSBAND and ur bag. yeh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my husband and my bag, i mean. hahahahha love you!

    ReplyDelete