Sunday, April 15, 2012

On Friendships

Maybe it's because of my all-time favorite singer on replay (which by the way is Nell), I'm feeling rather emotional and nostalgic. I completely miss my friends. I've been in Korea way too long. Relationships change and it's natural-- even more so when you're physically away from them for such a long time. And as shared experiences become less and less, distance inevitably gets to it and messes with it. To connect with someone without enough substance or experience is actually hard-- no matter how close one may be to another. It is just a matter of time. And in that time, people drift because interests shift and we experience yet another "coming of age" independent of each other. And it is as I revisit my old pictures that have captured our once heydays that I seem to remain with nostalgia at the moment. I miss you besties, our dynamic, and our experiences :)

Jan. 1st 2009

December 2009

Fall 2010

Man, I tried to show the ones that are inconspicuous of our faces and we get our prime jirar roll right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment