Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Recluse and Regret.

I feel like I've totally deserted my blog--and everything else for that matter, hence the title. So I'm back-- this time ready to pour out my thoughts, interests, experiences, and documents of my hobbies. Hopefully, I persist.  Anyways, after coming back from the honeymoon, I've invested countless hours in researching my career opportunities. After much deliberation with my husband :) and many fickle rounds of convictions, I have come to a decision. Hopefully, if it is God's will, everything will work out.

On a totally different note, I wanted to document all the movies I've seen in 2012. Because I'm not an avid movie-goer, the list won't be too long nor current, for I absolutely adore the thought of being wrapped up in a blanket and watching my "catch on demand" series of movies on my TV.

Anyway, here goes:

1. Morning Glory-- Rachel McAdams is so darn cute in the movie. It is a bit long, but for a romantic comedy, it is okay-- enjoyable. Romantic comedies are so limited in my view, so with that taken into consideration, it was "cute." And when movies are referred to as "cute," there are so many alternate connotations. If you want to watch an easy, "cute" movie, I think this is the one.


2. I Am Number 4-- Um, stupid. Bad acting, immature plot, simple and unimaginative overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment